Rad Dad podcast is a collection of parenting stories from dads. Funny anecdotes from lives of interesting dads, stories of joys and challenges that come with parenthood, and how to be a happy and successful dad. Hosted by Kirill Zubovsky.
- Dent founder Jason Preston on startups, kids, and making a difference
- Roel Williams. Foster care 101. Fight clubs, drugs, and legal abuse.
- Emily Campbell. Living and parenting with intention.
- Michael Fitzgerald. CEO of Submittable.com (Missoula, Montana)
- Adam Lisagor - The Face of the Silicon Valley (Sandwich Video)
- David Heinemeier Hansson (Founder of Ruby on Rails and Basecamp)
- Serial entrepreneur empowers the next generation of creators (Dan Shapiro, founder of Glowforge)
- Full-time freelancing with kids (Aubrey Johnson)
- Family life of a Venture Capitalist (Greg Gottesman, Pioneer Square Labs)
- John Cook - GeekWire co-founder shares the joys and challenges of running a business and being an involved dad
- Zack Onisko, CEO of Dribbble, talks about the benefit for distributed teams on parenting and quality of life.
- Sean Grover - When Kids Call The Shots
- Geoff Ralston - Y Combinator - The Future of Education
- Aviel Ginsburg - Startup founder and a VC on challenges of parenting a newborn baby
- Startup founder talks raising a multicultural family in the age of Trump - Giri Sreenivas
- The humble life of a San Francisco VC (Parker Thompson)
- 🤘 Caspar Babypants - Raising kids and finding yourself at the same time.
- Eric Koester. Professor at Georgetown. Startup founder. Lawyer.
- Life and adventure with a newborn (Mike Folden, Videographer & Creative)
- Uterus is a feature not a bug - A Book Review!
- Divorce, startups, and children. Dad's journey. (Matt Wallington)
- Oleksiy Kovyrin - Do dads get post-pardum depression?
- Should you follow your passion in life? (Michael Parenteau)
- Galen Ward - Founder of Estately.com
- Matt Shobe. Co-founder Feedburner (sold to Google) and Mty.AI
- Welcome to the Rad Dad show